Rubyfruit Jungle

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Awake to late

ah. I am awake to late for a mon night. I am distracted and blah. I feel like the whole world is asleep and I can't figure out the puzzle. I had rehearsal tonight and I kinda felt useful though not really. sometimes you just miss the beat. someone said to me today you look well and I said oh I'm distracted but in a good way and he said oh I can tell. I think that's good, sort of like a glow like quality. A source of light. And spring is totally in the air today the sun was actually warm you could feel the heat of it. I love that. Its like a whole new perspective after the rain something unexpected a little gift. Tomorrow is my dads birthday. Happy birthday dad. Time for sleep. Eros and bittersweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home