Rubyfruit Jungle

Saturday, March 18, 2006

happy as a clam.

feel three thousand miles away...and you didn't even even last an hour/ i have boredom stuck in the marrow of my bones and cat scratches on my skin/ my girls called from mtl last night they were all together and nostalgia set in hard and fierce/ i can't wait to be closer/ the moon has crossed her lines/ and i am about to enter the red tent/ i can't wait for the heat of summer to seep into my skin and i know toronto will have sweaty walls... / and as i denied access last night and replied with a swift no spine stiff walked up and out i know i grew (if just a little) bit taller/ this making up for the inch or two i shrank as i swallowed inappropriate comment's with a letsjustpretendididnthearyousaythat glance shot from the corner of my eye and you know i feel a little bit sick every time you watch me walk away... and you know i've never thought clam's looked all that happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home