Rubyfruit Jungle

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Sore throat

ahhh. I have a sore throat. Its so f***ing typical my body breaks down just when I need it most. You don't pay attention and it bites you in the ass. I asked for the day off tomorrow actually no more like demanded a day off. She was not impressed but who is she to judge. She said but you don't look sick, you don't look like your dying. Do I have to be dying to take a day off apparently in the fashion business yes. The fashion business what a joke. Who would have ever thought that I would work in a clothing store. hahahaha... My friends baby was born today at 1:36pm. What was I doing then?? Its is so cold in my apartment the tip of my nose is freezing and I am wearing two blankets and a scarf. The show opens on Thursday and it is my birthday on Friday I will be less than impressed if I am sick for either event. This is a very whinny, wine e blog. Oh well such is life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home