Rubyfruit Jungle

Monday, August 15, 2005

I love u.

Solid light being sent to my gran today. I love you SO much.
it is horrible to think of someone you love being in the hospital over night and alone. Even though I know there not really alone, I had to fight the urge many times to hop in a cab and just go so that she would know that someone was there for her. I know not everyone's like me, and if I was in the hospital I think I would be scared and want someone there and it shocked me how there were some people that didn't really seem to have anyone there with them. I guess some would rather be alone. Its the feeling of helplessness that sucks, like I wish I could just take it away from her so she didn't have to go through it.

hopefully everything will go well today and you can go home iloveyouiloveyouiloveyou... Every particle of good light that I have is being sent to you. whhhhhoooooosssshhhhhhhh.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home