Rubyfruit Jungle

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Converge

Pride today lots of colors and rainbows and stuff dykes on bikes and lots of heels and sparkles. I am beginning to learn what is an absolute turn off to me ego and neediness revolts me that's revolting lets resist assimilation shall we cause I knew I was right converge this to approach a single point well I am squirming my way back into her space slowly and surely this cant be long cause I still don't know what color of the rainblow I am to wear today I don't have time for form just a bunch of little arms outstretched and grabbing mememememememememememememe silence is golden the tree outside my window looks dry like chapped lips as two taco chips it makes me laugh to see you try so much freedom and so much time I love it soaring......I will catch you tho maybe not the way I want but so much so that you will breathe me im glad to know that u haven't forgotten just one little letter I look forward to it my little buddy pretty girl carry u away from this place tried and true have to put me first though the real me she is fierce in form there's lots of time and I am full upupupupuupup to the rafters hanging and swinging like a 5 year old right where I want to be

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home