Rubyfruit Jungle

Monday, July 25, 2005

Home

I am home. I miss everyone already very badly. It was like no time had passed we just melted back into our old groove of things. It was soooo soooo soooo good to see them. Everyone is happy and well and solan is super big now, its crazy how fast he's growing up.

I LOVE swimming in that lake, I dream about it. We went over to naramata and I remember more time spent there than I do about any other part of my childhood. Its very visceral. I will always remember the way that lake feels on my skin. I really want to one day have a place up there, it a little bit of paradise... Truly.

we went to some of the wineries mission hill was incredible and they used to do Shakespeare there that would have been amazing. The view was incredible you could see almost all of the valley. Complete expanse of space.

it was really great to be able to bond with Johnny he is a wonderful guy I think he will be really good for sadia and she soooooooo deserves all the happiness in the world. I am looking forward to spending more time with him.

I hope I get to see them all soon its really hard being away from them IT SUCKS...Actually. Maybe one day we can all be in the same city but now we are even more divided oh well I guess we take up all three major cities now. Spread the greatness around. I am so lucky to have such incredible friends. I love them all out to the very tips of all my extremities on every day.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey maybe we can go to TO.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home