Rubyfruit Jungle

Thursday, December 01, 2005

so a few things...

and really its just a few things/ one/ yesterday was world aids day/ two/ one of the men convicted in the murder of Aaron Webster has been let out on parole...now/out of four men initially convicted only one remains in prison the other three men have been 'released' on some term or other/this justice system doesn't work/christmas is coming/ i am thoroughly enjoying the cold weather and am looking forward to recieving my hippopotamus for christmas/only hippopotamus will do/ no crocodile rhinosaurouses/ righteous grrrrlll rock.../ i took a new step at the g y m yesterday and am reading a book called Appetite/ tits/ why women want/ a sexual predator is now out of prison to grace us/ he is a high risk offender and fantizises about raping and killing women/ excellent/ the province warns us to BEWARE/ i am deeply in love with kate moennig and kim from Americas Next Top Model (even tho she got voted off FOR NO REASON!!! and i SWORE that i wouldent watch it after that happened.... now they have tangled me in there evil model web)i realize that it is a much better idea for me to be involved with my fantastical notions then anything that resembles reality/ i almost got run over by a mac truck on my way to work today/ i decorated the office yesterday/ and lucy rejected her ribbon it seems that she doesnt enjoy being lavished with frills/ much like me/ my mom asked if i would like to go and have a make me over in north vancouver with a childhood friend that i havent seen since childhood and her mother ' it will be like a real girls day' she said/ it seems as tho she must not know me at all/ rehearsals will start soon so time to involve myself in a little wild abandon..../ i still cant believe you knew that play... forever enthralled...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home