Rubyfruit Jungle

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

December the 6th.

i started wanting to write something... about this day. um. but. i'm not sure i have anything to say. i... . i was thinking last night about this year so far... and it seems that it has been especially bad. especially. christ. what is especially? just off the top of my head i can think of three women that have been the victims of violence at the hands of their husbands and families. three. off the top of my head. in Vancouver. alone.

mnmmmmm???

i'm really coming up short here.

i don't know what to say??

it's best just to be quiet then.





i'll be gazing at empty shoes in front of the art gallery... if you care to come and join me.






much, much, love...

thinking of you.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:51 AM, Blogger Weekend Indian said…

    I can also think of a couple of women, just off the top of my head....I too will be at the Art Gallery

     

Post a Comment

<< Home