Rubyfruit Jungle

Saturday, February 26, 2005

This is what I dreamt...

What if we are put on this earth to change a specific moment in time. To reverse an irreversible action. We are on a bus and it is 15 years ago, my brother is not yet six feet tall and I am skinny. His comprehension is of now; the only thing that need change is his movement from point A to point B. We know why we are here. To stop the playback of time. I knew it intuitively the moment I stepped on the bus. We use our voices and our movement, we observe. We see. I reach over and grab the mans hand and remove it to its proper place and time. He knows what he has done. He dives out the window of the moving bus and we shelter our faces from the glass. We all remember the headlines from 15 years ago. We know what happened to the boy. Will this change anything?

What if we are put on this earth to change a specific moment in time? To reverse an irreversible action. To change something that is unchangeable.

I say we are.

I say we can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home