Rubyfruit Jungle

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Cause baby I'm like the moon
spinning around myself like twine;
and there's not enough room I'm afraid for the both of us
cause we are both big girls and take up a lot of our own space, so
tell me about this utopian vision you create?
cause girl, I wanna know what you look like in it?
You looming large like a mariachi, a grotesque fool
but you and I baby we know there's a fine line
between what we say and what we mean, how we look and how we feel, and what we want and what we need.
And this ain't it, this ain't it.

The other night walking home I realized that I'd never even seen your handwriting and that made my stomach lurch like ten thousand elevators. In this age of technological advancement if I mailed you a love letter it would become a snail and do people even handwrite anymore?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home