Rubyfruit Jungle

Monday, August 29, 2005

Yes.


We found out today that my gran does NOT have cancer. This is the bestest thing that has happened in a while. But, I am not surprised. With her fantastic spirit and strength there is no way that this world would give something so invasive to such an incredible woman. It would be so very wrong. No one deserves cancer, and call it wishful thinking, romantic fantasy, whatever but she has someone looking over her and they stepped up. Whoever or whatever you are I thank you. My gran was soooooo happy, you could see the joy in her face. I don't really know what to say except yesyesyesyesyesyesyes!!! And the thing is if she had been diagnosed I know that she would of fought with everything in her. She is a true fighter. There is no one in this world that I respect more, if I can be half the woman she is I would call myself a success. I remember once my gran told me that she had seen a figure with angel wings standing adjacent to her in our old house, this was many, many years ago. Or maybe not so long ago. Not much else to say but yeahhh!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home