Rubyfruit Jungle

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

ode to my throat part... JUST KIDDING!!!!!


hahahahaa.... cause i know everyone is just SO interested in being CONSTANTLY updated on my throat situation... today is day 16 of said throat infection (properly termed Adenoid Virus)... she has moved over and is now ONLY located on the left side of my throat (your right)... the right side (your left) seems to be totally better.. BUT! i have no doubt that before she expires for good we will have chance to revisit the right (your left) side.

and in other news...

i have started to clear out my apartment... my plan is to get rid of junk and other non-movable shit before i start putting things in boxes; which i don't yet have... so you can get an idea of what we're looking at here, on the weekend i hauled out three huge garbage bags of stuff from ONE closet.

last night i started to go through some drawers that house such items as take-me-out menus, old bill stubs, my little chicken wings vet info, and marijuana remnants...so... as i'm doing this i start thinking about identity theft (oviously) and i briefly think to myself... 'hmmm.. you should probably take these papers to work and shred them' however, because i'm now on a role (papers flying and wildly pitching shit into kitchen catchers) i just tell myself i'm being paranoid and keep going. i mean who would want to steal my identity anyways??? ok... so after about 30 minutes of hardcore paper pitching i tire and decide its time to take the trip out to the dumpster. now... i don't know whats going on in your neighbourhood??? but in my neighbourhood the garbage collectors are slackers!!! and lately our dumpster has been not so much a 'dumpster' but more of a mini town dump. soooo.... i attempt to find a space in the mini dump for my sack of readily available fraud materials and continue on my way. after all that hard work i'm now ready to make use of the found marijuana remnants and tuck in for a thrilling evening of canadian idol.

this morning on my way to work (i leave through the alley cause it shaves about 18 seconds off my morning journey.. and when you start at 8am EVERY SECOND COUNTS!!) i am HORRIFIED to find my fraud materials strewn all over the alley!!!!!!!! FUCK! so, because i'm late and don't have time to pick everything up and find the bastard who's surely identity frauding me RIGHT NOW!! i just walk to work rolling my eyes the entire way.

soooooo..... not only is some bastard going to be manuvering in this world claiming to be me.... MY LANDLORD IS GOING TO KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




tuesday.



P.S. don't freak out!! i'm not a total idiot... the really important things like love letters and hate mail and stuff... i ripped into a million pieces.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Greetings!

    I do so hope that your throat part heals soon. I guess it's because we are constantly swallowing that it's absolutely impossible to get through a sore throat without feeling like aliens have invaded it...mean, nasty aliens! I hope the aliens leave your throat in peace and soon!

    I remember the days when my garbage was my garbage and no one, including me, had the slightest interest in going through it. Times have so changed!

    I feel so sad that it sounds like you are moving and I'm afraid it's far away and I really will miss you! You are such dear and I really do care about you!

    XOXOXO!! The Anonymom (Just had to try it out with "The" to see what effect that would have on my identity. Names are very interesting!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home