Rubyfruit Jungle

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Here for Now: boring and bad spelling...

I am trying to keep myself open to possibilites, in many differant. I had this conversation last week with this woman who lives her life totally open to all elements. Her Motto is just to remain attentive and open and things will happen how they are suppose to. Like when I think about moving to Toronto I wonder why am I hesitating? Because living in Vancouver is such an easy choice and really that should be a good enough reason to leave. My plan is to put myself out there to both cities and see which one ansewers me back. I think if I stay here I will always wonder what if... and what if's do drive me mad. I am feeling the need to bust out. This busting could take many forms. The only thing I do know is that after the store closes it will be time for a change. Whether here or there I do not know???

1 Comments:

  • At 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Carol,

    Mmmm it's good to read your thoughts again. It is a hard decision, but I guess there are no right or wrong decisions- just the ones that you make. You gots this one life, so do what you will with it. I like that lady's motto- just be open and thing will happen. And East-side, I'll be here for you.

    xox
    a

     

Post a Comment

<< Home