Rubyfruit Jungle

Saturday, April 30, 2005

lemoooonnnn...

Today it is raining, the first day in a while but I think that's ok because we need it not that its up to me or anything. My dreams are crazy hectic and wired. But I seem to be fulfilled in them though, the creation of drama. I finished a great book last night, Truth and Beauty by Ann Patchett its a memoir based on her amazing friendship with the late poet Lucy Grealy. It is a testament of true friendship in all its glory and what it means to have friends you would do absolutely anything for. Like write a blog, THIS IS FOR YOU SOMMER!!! Cause I know you check everyday and I love you for that. If there was a #1 friend award you would win it hands down you have all the points and win them daily and effortlessly, if we were on survivor I would never vote you off in fact I am pretty sure you would win. SOMMER YOU SHOULD GO ON SURVIVOR!!! Its totally your game except for the camping bit we might have to work on that. But I do love you, you rock sister and I feel blessed to have you in my life and your little dog too. hahahaha... I hope you are having as good a day teaching as you can and if it stops raining maybe we can play croquet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home