Rubyfruit Jungle

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Dear Blog...

i hope you don't feel betrayed... but this morning i did it. i registered for a myspace account. not to worry... i won't be using it as a blog, as you are my one and only, and i would never put you in that awkward position. i'm planning on using it as further distraction regarding the task at hand... whatever that may be. and possibly for some small book and film reviews. all bad and angsty poetry will remain with you. i'm truly sorry if i have offended you in any way. i am weak and caved under the pressure.

I hope you can find it within your screen to forgive me.




sincerely,


TTV



for those of you who are myspacer's please add me. it's telling me that i don't have any friends. this makes me sad.

http://www.myspace.com/vitaandvirginia

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home