Rubyfruit Jungle

Monday, July 17, 2006

i'm so tired. that's what happens when you have a 3 hour nap on a sunday afternoon... amidst boxes and junk. and then you stay up for hours reading love letters between vita and virginia.

packing always makes me so nostalgic. packing photos/ letters/ old cd's/ old magazines/ old underware...(don't ask)... i start revisiting, thinking of things i haven't thought of for years... (since i packed up the last time).. wrapping dishes i even start reading old newspapers. packing up an apartment is really the only time i get rid of a substantial amount of unwanted/ unused stuff... how does one person hoard so much stuff?? in my new abode i'm going to make a conscious effort to not sit on such a large amount of material good's... give it away.

soon i'm going to write a piece about all the differant places i've lived in. starting with the house i grew up in... each of these homes played a part in building me and i want those parts documented.



pride is approaching.
the bookstore is a blessing.
cherries are finished.
and
apricots are in season.



monday.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:29 PM, Blogger Brandy said…

    hmm...writing about all the places you lived...that is a good idea...I think I need to document them so I don't forget them all...I have moved around 50 times I think...crazy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home